Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Four by Four

Okay, just when I was thinking that it was time to post again, but was wondering what on earth to write about, my good friend Abby at graduate "extraordinaire" tagged me in a fun post called a four by four. So for you, Abs, here goes (and I'm trying not to just copy your answers!!) :-)


1. Four Places You Go
  • church (particularly Third Grade Sunday School!)
  • Zoe's house
  • Publix (the world's best grocery store)
  • Target (my favorite place to get everything that you can't get at Publix)

2. Four Favorite Smells
  • my mom's perfume (White Diamonds, though she doesn't wear it often)
  • anything chocolate
  • the beach (there's this salty, fishy kind of smell that I love...)
  • crayons (my Teacher Ed friends will understand)

3. Four Favorite Shows/Movies
Okay, this was tough, because there a LOT of shows that I like, but:
  • NCIS
  • Hawaii 5-0 (even though I usually HATE new versions of old shows!)
  • Masterpiece Classic "Downton Abbey" (an awesome PBS show that my parents and I discovered)
  • Batman Begins

4.  Four Recommendations
  • Don't wait until you're older to start working on your bucket list.
  • Tell the people you love that you love them; you never know what tomorrow holds.
  • Always read the book before you see the movie!!!!
  • Find a recipe for strawberry daquiri cupcakes. My sister makes vegan ones, and they are UNBELIEVABLY GOOD!!

This was fun, Abs... thanks for the tag!!

No comments:

Post a Comment